Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Google Reader

About 2 weeks ago I started using Google Reader and let me tell you, I love it!!!!!  I used to check the few blogs that I read consistently a couple times a day to see if they had any new posts for me to read.  It was actually a little frustrating because I did a lot of useless clicking to get to each one.  But as I started using my gmail address more and more I decided to try google reader.  Here's what it does.  You can subcribe to blogs, news feeds, etc so that when something new comes across it is automatically uploaded into your reader.  So no more do I have to go to each blog to see if they have something new, I can just go into my reader.  This has allowed me to expand how many blogs, news and sports feeds that I read.  If you read any blogs or news feed online I recommend this way of doing things.  Thanks google for once again making life a little easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment