Tuesday, May 26, 2009

the life of Jared (5/24)

The week that was:

Packing boxes and wasting time.  That's my life right now.  We did have a going away reception at church on Sunday morning that was nice.  I talked to quite a few people that I don't think I've said too many words to in my 4 years at the church.  Needless to say that some of the conversations were a bit awkward.  I spoke for the last time at Solomon's Porch on Sunday night.

The week that is:

Busy.  We have to finish packing, which is currently kind of hard because we ran out of boxes.  I'll get more tomorrow from my buddy Sam at Chick-fil-a but as of now I'm at a stand still.  But here's how the end of the week is shaping out.  Thursday is our going away luncheon with the staff at church.  Thursday night we are going to a Dinner Dance for Holly's graduation.  Friday is Holly's graduation party at some of our dear friend's house.  Friday night by buddy Ryan is flying into town as he is driving my car back to my in-laws on Sunday, which saves us like $400 in shipping costs.  Saturday Holly's family is flying into town for her graduation on Sunday.  Sunday is Holly's graduation and our going away party with the youth on Sunday night.  Monday I take Holly and her family to the airport as they are all leaving me.  Monday afternoon I pick up the truck and have a few guys coming over to help me load it up.  I then leave Tuesday morning to drive to my in-laws place where we have our washer/dryer a few other things in storage.  Wednesday I'll leave from there and pull into our new place and unload the truck.

What I'm reading:

I'm reading a book called "the Hole in our Gospel" right now in between packing.

What I'm listening to:

Nothing in particular.

What I'm looking forward to:

Being finished with all of this.  I probably won't post next week due to the crazy schedule that I just talked about.

Talk to you in a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment